United Kingdom Malayali Social Workers Forum
The membership of the Forum shall be primarily open to all qualified Social Workersof Kerala (Indian) origin.
The members should have current and valid HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council) registration.
The membership is open to non-practicing social workers and student social workers (copy of valid student card to be submitted with application) as well.
1. Practicing social worker category £50.00.
2. Non- practicing social worker £25.00. Full registration fee to be paid when start practicing
3. Student social worker £25.00. Full registration fee to be paid when start practicing
Annual Membership fee
1. Practicing social worker category £25.00
2. Non- practicing social worker £15.00. Full membership fee to be paid when start practicing
3. Student social worker £15.00. Full membership fee to be paid when start practicing.
Annual Membership fee must be paid before 31 st March every year
If you are a social worker and not in social work practice and wanted to be a member of the UKMSW forum, the annual member ship fee will be £15.00. This has to be renewed every year. If you selected a social worker position while you are in non-professional category it has to be reported to the UKMSW forum and your status will be changed and you are liable to pay the fee that is applicable to Professional social worker category.
The fee to be paid into the Forum's bank account (A/C Name:UKMSW FORUM, Sort Code: 301471, Account Number:20280768), under the reference column please put your name clearly, so that it would be easy to identify you.
The Executive committee have the full right to reject or accept the membership applications and satisfactory explanation to be provided in case of any membership refusals.